Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.


Licenses & Permits

Dog  Licenses: All Dogs in the Village over five months of age must be licensed annually by April 1 or within 30 days of ownership.

Dog fees are as follows:

Un-neutered/Un-spayed animals $10.00
Neutered/Spayed animals $5.00

MUST show proof of current Rabies Vaccination to obtain license.

Failure to receive a dog license in a timely fashion will subject the owner to a $5.00 penalty. Duplicate Licenses cost $10.

Applications can be printed off  here or may be picked up at Village Hall.

Operator’s Licenses: A person who intends to bartend or supervise the sale of alcoholic beverages may require an Operator’s License.   A non-refundable application fee of $50 must be paid for the two-year license.  Applicants must be 18 years of age and will be subject to a Police Department review.  Applications can be printed off here or may be picked up at Village Hall.

Pier- Buoy- Raft Permit:  Available to Riparian Owners Only.

  • 1st Application Fee: $15.00
  • Previous Year NOT Renewed: $15.00
  • Renewal Fee: $10.00

Applications may be picked up at Village Hall.


Home Businesses:  For residents wishing to operate a Home Based Business, the Village requires a Residential Home Based Business Questionnaire to be kept on file at the Village Hall.  Applications can be printed off  here or may be picked up at Village Hall.

Block Party/Street Closure:  For residents wishing to host a block party or for any street closure requests, a permit must be obtained through the Village Hall.  See Facility Rental page for application and ordinance.

Special Event Permits: A Special Event Permit is required for any event that is open to the general public and occurring on or proceeding along a public street, public right-of-way, including sidewalks, or public property (parks, buildings, facilities). This includes use of public property for any exhibition, show, outdoor festival, concert, social gathering, block party, street dance, flea market, fundraiser, non-school-district athletic events, run/bike/walk road race, closing of streets, parade, noise generating events that continue past 11:00 P.M., entertainment and other similar events sponsored by an individual or organized group having a similar or common purpose or goal.

Special Event Permit Application

Special Event Ordinance and Requirements