Twin Lakes hosts several community events throughout the year. We hope you join us at a future event!
Are you a nonprofit or civic group looking to promote your event? Click here for our Community Events Sign policy and application.
- Memorial Day – Labor Day: Aquanut Water Ski Shows at Lance Park, every Wednesday and Saturday at 6pm.
- May-August: Movies in the Park at Lance Park. Visit the Park Info page for the current movie schedule. Movies are free and begin at dusk.
- July-August: Music in the Park at Central Park (by the caboose). Visit the Park Info page for the current movie schedule. Concerts are free and go from 6pm to 8pm.
Annual Special Events:
- Libertyfest and Parade ~ Fireworks to be set off at dusk on Saturday of July 4 weekend.
- Country Thunder
- Annual Street Party (Main Street between N Lake and Burden)
- Trees on Parade & Holiday Shopping
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
This is not a comprehensive listing and is subject to change.
Don’t forget to check Twin Lakes Report, Kenosha News, West of the I and Twin Lakes Chamber for more events!
** If you have an event you would like added to this listing, please fill out the form at the bottom of the screen. **