Twin Lakes hosts several community events throughout the year. We hope you join us at a future event!
Are you a nonprofit or civic group looking to promote your event? Click here for our Community Events Sign policy and application.
- Memorial Day – Labor Day: Aquanut Water Ski Shows at Lance Park, every Wednesday and Saturday at 6pm.
- May-August: Movies in the Park at Lance Park. Visit the Park Info page for the current movie schedule. Movies are free and begin at dusk.
Annual Special Events:
- Libertyfest and Parade ~ Fireworks to be set off at dusk on Saturday of July 4 weekend.
- Country Thunder
- Annual Street Party (Main Street between N Lake and Burden)
- Trees on Parade & Holiday Shopping
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
This is not a comprehensive listing and is subject to change.
Don’t forget to check Twin Lakes Report, Kenosha News, West of the I and Twin Lakes Chamber for more events!
** If you have an event you would like added to this listing, please fill out the form at the bottom of the screen. **