Lake Protection & Rehabilitation District Steering Council
- Tony Migon, Chairperson
- Bill Hass, Leader (Boating Safety & User Conflicts)
- Pam Becker, Leader (Communication, Education & Youth)
- Vicki Skinner, Leader
- Bryan Neal, Leader (Water Quality, Lake Habitat, Fish & Fishing)
- Vacant, Leader (Aquatic Plants, Natural & Invasive Species)
- Rich Wahler, Leader (Shoreline Protection & Rehabilitation)
- Jack Magnuson, Leader (Storm Water Management & Non-Point pollution Mitigation)
To contact the Lake District Steering Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lake District Annual Meeting:
The 2019 Annual Lake District meeting is scheduled for July 20, 2019 at Lakewood School at 9:00am. Check in begins at 8:30am. All residents (full time and seasonal residents as well as renters) are eligible to vote at the meeting. Proof of Twin Lakes ownership or residence is required for voting rights.
The 2018 Annual Lake District meeting was held on July 21, 2018. Click here for the meeting powerpoint.
The drone video showing the lakes to the spillway is too large for our website. Please email Jennifer Frederick at email@example.com for a copy of the footage if desired.
Lake Management Plan:
The Lake Management Plan for Elizabeth Lake and Lake Mary has been prepared by the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC). The draft is composed of two volumes which have been broken down into sections. The report is available on the SEWRPC website via the links below:
Education & Literature
|Phosphorus in Our Lakes|