Lake Protection & Rehabilitation District Steering Council
- Tony Migon, Chairperson
- Bill Hass, Leader (Boating Safety & User Conflicts)
- Pam Becker, Leader (Communication, Education & Youth)
- Vicki Skinner, Leader
- Bryan Neal, Leader (Water Quality, Lake Habitat, Fish & Fishing)
- Vacant, Leader (Aquatic Plants, Natural & Invasive Species)
- Rich Wahler, Leader (Shoreline Protection & Rehabilitation)
- Jack Magnuson, Leader (Storm Water Management & Non-Point pollution Mitigation)
Lake District Annual Meeting:
The 2018 Annual Lake District meeting is scheduled for July 21, 2018 at Lakewood School at 9:00am. Check in begins at 8:30am. All residents (full time and seasonal residents as well as renters) are eligible to vote at the meeting. Proof of Twin Lakes ownership or residence is required for voting rights.
The 2017 Annual Lake District meeting was held on July 22, 2017. Click here for the meeting powerpoint.
Lake Management Plan:
The Lake Management Plan for Elizabeth Lake and Lake Mary has been prepared by the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC). The draft is composed of two volumes which have been broken down into sections. The report is available on the SEWRPC website via the links below:
Education & Literature
|Phosphorus in Our Lakes|