Lake Protection & Rehabilitation District Steering Council
- Tony Migon, Chairperson
- Bill Hass, Leader (Boating Safety & User Conflicts)
- Pam Becker, Leader (Communication, Education & Youth)
- Vicki Skinner, Leader
- Bryan Neal, Leader (Water Quality, Lake Habitat, Fish & Fishing)
- Vacant, Leader (Aquatic Plants, Natural & Invasive Species)
- Rich Wahler, Leader (Shoreline Protection & Rehabilitation)
- Jack Magnuson, Leader (Storm Water Management & Non-Point pollution Mitigation)
Lake District Annual Meeting:
The 2017 Annual Lake District meeting was held on July 22, 2017. Click here for the meeting powerpoint.
The 2018 Annual Lake District meeting is scheduled for July 21, 2018. Location TBD.
Lake Management Plan:
The Lake Management Plan for Elizabeth Lake and Lake Mary has been prepared by the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC). The draft is composed of two volumes which have been broken down into sections. The report is available on the SEWRPC website via the links below:
Education & Literature
|Phosphorus in Our Lakes|