Lake Protection /Rehab Steering Council
- Tony Migon, Chairperson
- Bill Hass, Leader (Boating Safety & User Conflicts)
- Pam Becker, Leader (Communication, Education & Youth)
- Vicki Skinner, Leader
- Bryan Neal, Leader (Water Quality, Lake Habitat, Fish & Fishing)
- “Vacant”, Leader (Aquatic Plants, Natural & Invasive Species)
- Jamie Smith, Leader (Shoreline Protection & Rehabilitation)
- Jack Magnuson, Leader (Storm Water Management & Non-Point pollution Mitigation)
Lake Management Plan:
A preliminary draft of the Lake Management Plan for Elizabeth Lake and Lake Mary has been prepared by the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC). The draft is composed of two volumes which have been broken down into sections.
Please contact the Village Hall for an electronic copy of this report.
Education & Literature
|Phosphorus in Our Lakes|