Village of Twin Lakes Employment Opportunities:
Current Available Positions- Updated
ELECTION INSPECTOR: The Village of Twin Lakes is looking for individuals who are interested in becoming involved in the election process to serve as Election Inspectors. Duties include issuing ballots to registered voters, registering voters, monitoring the voting equipment, explaining how to mark ballots and use the voting equipment, processing absentee ballots and gathering forms/equipment after the polls close. Applicants will be provided with paid training by the Village Clerk’s office as well as $9/hour for each election worked. Applicants must be Kenosha County residents and not be a candidate for any office to be voted on at the polling place at that election. An application can be dropped off or mailed to 108 E Main Street, Twin Lakes WI 53181 or emailed to email@example.com.
The Twin Lakes Rescue Squad is now accepting applications for part time positions for Emergency Medical Technicians at the Advanced and Basic levels. The Twin Lakes Rescue Squad provides 911 EMS coverage for the village of Twin Lakes and the townships of Wheatland and Randall.
Minimum qualifications include:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid unrestricted driver’s license with good driving record
- 1 year of 911 EMS experience preferred but not required
- Current Wisconsin State AEMT / EMT-Basic License
(Illinois applicants welcome with NREMT credentials)
- Wisconsin State Firefighter-1 certification preferred but not required
- 911 response to medical emergencies and transport to local hospitals
- Provide EMS support during fire related emergencies
- Daily truck checks and minimal station duties
- 7 days per week / Shifts are 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Must maintain valid EMT and CPR credentials
- Additional training and education provided by TLFD
- 2021 starting wage for AEMT $17.00 per hour
- 2021 starting wage for EMT Basic $15.00 per hour
- Pay period is monthly
- Position to begin February/March
Applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted for an in-person interview. If hired, applicants will be required to pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background test.
Online applications are available on our website: www.twinlakesfire.com
Questions regarding the position or application process should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Village of Twin Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.