The July 1st, 2020, Board of Review has been cancelled as the tax roll is not complete. We will update when a new date has been set.
Legion Drive will re-open tonight. No exact time given.
Village offices are closed on Monday.
Memorial Day events have been cancelled.
Groot pick up will be delayed a day due to Memorial Day. Groot has resumed bulk pickup also.
Please clink in the COVID-19 link for all frequently asked questions during this time.
# Provisional Ballots – 0
# Absentee Ballots issued and returned as of 8 pm, April 7 –
ISSUED 940 RETURNED 708
# of ballots cast/voter number issued – 1113
Safety Rules in Place:
1) No person under voting age allowed in the building.
2) 2 people will only be let in the building at a time based on the 10-under rule.
3) Only hand sanitizer will be provided. Bring your own gloves or mask.
4) Pens will be provided.
5) Everyone must observe the 6′ rule.
6) Lines may be long but we are doing everything we can to protect our Poll Workers and ourselves.
7) Consider voting Absentee next time.