6/25/18 12:17pm: SLOW NO WAKE continues to be in effect from last week’s rainfall (nearly 7″ accumulated fall from the entire week). We will continue monitoring the lakes each day, however a determination will be made on Thursday afternoon on whether or not we can lift the SNW restriction for the weekend. We have about 2.5″ left to drop before our shorelines are protected.
At this point, we do anticipate lifting SNW, however rain is forecasted for tomorrow. So depending on the weather over the next few days, we are hopeful to have open boating on Friday. Updates will be released on our Facebook page and website on Thursday.